Status of Permit Applications
The Agency is currently developing an application to provide the status of permit applications on the web site. As an interim step, we are providing an Excel file containing a list of facilities that have applied for a permit. This file will be updated on or about the date provided below.
Currently only the Air program permits are available in this file. If you have questions regarding this file or the information, please call the Air Permit Hotline at 1-877-834-04
Air Quality Division (402) 471-2189
The file contains the following information:
- Unique agency-wide facility ID code assigned by NDEQ to each facility location.
- Recognized name of the facility.
- Street address of the facility location.
- Name of the city or town in or near which the facility is located.
- County of the physical location of the facility.
- NDEQ regulatory program receiving the permit application.
- An identification number used by the program for regulated activity at the facility.
. - Unique number assigned to each application.
- Indicator of the relative size of a facility, the complexity of its regulated processes or its potential for adverse environmental impacts.
- Type of permit requested by the applicant.
- Indicates whether the facility is requesting a new permit or changes to an existing permit.
A facility making its initial request for a permit submits a
applications request either a physical modification at the facility or revisions to the existing permit language.
applications request coverage under a new permit of the same kind after an existing permit expires.
applications request that an existing permit be transferred to a new owner of the facility.
- For applications to modify an existing permit, this indicates the nature of the changes.
modifications may be administrative corrections or changes.
modifications are more substantive changes involving the way a facility is permitted to operate.
- the date the application was received by the agency.
- the date the application was deemed incomplete and additional information was requested from the source and the application was placed on hold.
- The date the application was deemed to be complete.
- the date the application was assigned to the permit writer.
- staff person responsible for determining whether a permit should be issued, and if so, for drafting the permit.
- The date the technical review of the proposed/preliminary determination and supporting materials of the permit application was initiated or assigned for review.
- The date the final review of the proposed/preliminary determination and supporting materials
of the permit application was initiated or assigned for review.
Begin Public Comment
- The start date of the 30-day comment period.
End Public comment
- The ending date of the public comment period.
- date of a public hearing on the decision to issue or deny the permit.
- Once a permit decision has been made, the facility will no longer be shown in this list of pending applications.
File Size 26 KB
DEQ.NE.Gov Home Page
Security, Privacy & Accessibility Policy
Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality
1200 "N" Street, Suite 400
P.O. Box 98922
Lincoln, Nebraska 68509