· Process incoming project plans and specifications, engineering reports, operation and maintenance manuals, well site approval requests and correspondence for the Water Engineering Section
· Collect and review documents to verify all required information is received, accurate and in compliance with policies/statutes/regulations for construction permits
· Collects engineering project information and monitor compliance with the regulatory timelines for engineering projects. Identify upcoming violations of regulatory timelines for construction permits and initiate procedures to ensure timelines are met
· Answer all phone and other communications regarding policies, procedures and regulations pertinent to the program and construction application requirements
· Collect, analyze and compile information and/or data to create reports, charts and/or graphs and update records, design and maintain databases
· Procure equipment/supplies, maintain equipment inventory, supply of printed materials, library and reference materials.
· Develop, maintain or modify manual and computerized tracking/monitoring systems for assigned program such as violations and status of projects
· Oversee the activities of Water Engineering Section, generally will schedule conference rooms, record and transcribe meeting minutes, process and track billings, invoices, room reservations, reimbursements and travel requests and develop agendas and compile information.