LOW INTEREST DOLLAR & ENERGY SAVINGS LOAN PROGRAM
Month ending 04/30/20
Prior Month ending 03/31/20
Quarter ending 03/31/20
Fiscal Year ending 06/30/20
Fiscal Year ending 6/30/19
Total Energy Office Loans Outstanding April 30, 2020
Total Energy Office Loans 1990 thru April 30, 2020
LOW INCOME WEATHERIZATION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
ESTIMATED ANNUAL ENERGY SAVINGS
Monthly Reimbursements – March 2020*
(Based on $378/unit annual savings)
Monthly Reimbursements – February 2020*
Weatherization Projects Completed July 2019 – June 2020** (nine months)
Weatherization Projects Completed July 2018 – June 2019**
* Reimbursements are made to community action agencies for projects completed prior month
** Weatherization projects completed by community action agencies during the month(s) or year
- NDEE typically begins its weekly sampling of public beaches for Harmful Algal Blooms (HABs, also known as toxic algae) at the beginning of May. The sampling has been temporarily delayed until May 18 to avoid reduce NDEE staff exposure to and spread of the COVID-19 virus. Nebraska Game and Parks has closed all of their beaches until May 31. Most HABs are associated with higher water temperatures, so we are not anticipating significant HAB issues this early in the season.
- NDEE has developed a new guidance document, “Emergency Disposal of Animal Carcasses Associated with a Non-Disease-Related Mass Mortality Event” to help Nebraska livestock producers plan to deal with catastrophic animal mortality during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- NDEE has issued guidance for indoor and outdoor pools during the COVID-19 pandemic. The department recommends pools, spas and spray parks carefully evaluate state and local Directed Health Measures, and close or delay opening until they are lifted.
- NDEE is allowing a temporary period for operations to have more livestock on site than permitted. This is to help producers who may have issues with hauling livestock to packing plants during the COVID-19 pandemic.