An endorsement shall be issued by the Nebraska Department of Environment and Energy (NDEE) upon successful completion of an examination authorizing a certified professional to engage in special activities or procedures that require advanced training or skills identified in Title 124 - Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems that require an endorsement to perform. An endorsement to engage in a special activity or procedure can only be issued to an individual holding a valid certificate in the appropriate categories as identified in Title 124 for such special activity or procedure.
To obtain an endorsement, a certified professional must submit an application for endorsement with the following required information or on a form provided by the Director, an endorsement application fee and an examination fee. All required information shall be typed or legibly printed and must include:
Any application received less than five days prior to a scheduled examination date may be held for the next scheduled examination date. Applicants who pass an examination for endorsement will be issued an endorsement to their certificate. Applicants who fail and desire to be re-examined for endorsement, must submit an application and the examination fee to the Department.
- The words “Application for Onsite Certification Endorsement”;
- The certified professional’s full name (first name, middle initial, and last name), mailing address, phone number, and certification number;
- The category of endorsement requested;
- The statement “I swear or affirm that the information and documentation submitted are true, complete, and accurate”; and
- The certified professional’s signature and date signed;
An endorsement expires upon the expiration, suspension, or revocation of the certificate to which it is attached, except that an endorsement may be late renewed in conjunction with late renewal of the certificate to which it is attached. An individual whose endorsement has expired who desires to obtain a new endorsement shall re-apply and meet all requirements for endorsement by examination as previously discussed.